Cheniere Midstream Holdings, Inc. plans to file an application in May 2017 for a Certificate of Public Convenience and Necessity with FERC to develop the Midcontinent Supply Header Interstate Pipeline, which will connect new gas production in the Anadarko Basin to growing Gulf Coast markets and provide capacity of up to 1,400 million cubic feet per day (MMcf/d).
If approved, the project will involve the construction of the following facilities:
- Mainline Pipeline: 200 miles of 30-inch or 36-inch diameter new-build pipeline from Kingfisher County to Bennington, Oklahoma
- Compressor Station 1: Located in Canadian County, Oklahoma, containing approximately 28,300 horsepower
- Compressor Station 2: Located in Garvin County, Oklahoma, containing approximately 53,800 HP
- Compressor Station 3: Located in Bryan County, Oklahoma, containing approximately 42,400 HP
- Chisholm Lateral: 20 miles of 24-inch-diameter lateral pipeline in Kingfisher County, Oklahoma
Cheniere hopes to begin construction in Summer 2018, with a projected in-service date of Summer 2019.