FERC has approved TransCanada’s request to proceed with construction and/or installation of the following activities for the Leach XPress Project:
- Lone Oak Compressor Station and associated Access Road PAR-F-3;
- Summerfield Compressor Station and associated Access Road PAR-F-5, excluding tract OH-NO-050.004B
- Oak Hill Compressor Station and associated Access Roads PAR-F-14, TAR-F-15 and PAR-F-16
- Three new compressor units, and decommissioning of one unit at the Ceredo Compressor Station and associated Access Road PAR-F-24
- R-System and RS-1286 Regulator Stations and associated Access Roads PAR-F-8, PAR-F-28, PAR-F-29, and PAR-F-30;
- LEX Pipeline, Mileposts 34.6-52.2; excluding tracts identified in table 1 of the company’s January 23, 2017 filing
- LEX Pipeline, LEX1 Pipeline, and R-801-Loop; within the tracts identified in table 1 of the company’s January 27, 2017 filing.
In addition, FERC has approved all access roads and ancillary areas identified in the TransCanada’s Implementation Plan, including access roads along the LEX, LEX1 and R-801 Loop pipelines.