EnLink Midstream LLC and EnLink Midstream Partners LP announced new changes to its executive leadership team.
Michael J. Garberding (top), has been promoted to EnLink president and chief financial officer, responsible for leading the company’s execution of long-term financial and growth strategies. Additionally, Benjamin D. Lamb (bottom) was promoted to the executive leadership team as executive vice president of Corporate Development, an addition that emphasizes EnLink’s commitment to growth.
EnLink’s executive leadership team includes:
- Barry E. Davis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Michael J. Garberding, President and Chief Financial Officer
- Steve J. Hoppe, Executive Vice President and President of Gas Business Unit
- McMillan (Mac) Hummel, Executive Vice President and President of the Liquids Business Unit
- Benjamin D. Lamb, Executive Vice President of Corporate Development