FERC has approved Enbridge’s request to proceed with construction at the following horizontal directional drill (HDD) locations associated with the Nexus Gas Transmission Pipeline Project:
- River Raisin, between mileposts 216.08 and 216.36
- Saline River, between mileposts 238.50 and 238.75
- Hydro Park, between mileposts 251.77 and 252.21
- Interstate 94, between mileposts 252.63 and 252.89
- Racer Property, between mileposts 255.17 and 255.49
The Nexus Gas Transmission Pipeline Project consists of the construction of an approximately 255-mile interstate natural gas transmission pipeline that will deliver 1.5 billion cubic feet per day of clean-burning natural gas from receipt points in eastern Ohio to existing pipeline system interconnects in southeastern Michigan.
The project is expected to be placed in service in 2018.