FERC has approved Millennium Pipeline’s Eastern System Upgrade Project, which includes the construction of the following:
- An approximately 7.8-mile-long, 30- and 36-inch-diameter pipeline loop in Orange County, New York (Huguenot Loop)
- A new compressor station in Sullivan County, New York (Highland Compressor Station), with one 22,400 horsepower Solar Titan 130E gas-fired turbine compressor unit
- A new 22,400 horsepower Solar Titan gas-fired turbine compressor unit at the existing Hancock Compressor Station in Delaware County, New York
- Modifications to the existing Ramapo Meter and Regulator Station in Rockland County, New York
- Modifications to the Wagoner Interconnect in Orange County, New York
- Additional pipeline appurtenant facilities at the existing Huguenot and Westtown Meter and Regulating Stations in Orange County, New York
- An alternate interconnect to the 16-inch-diameter Valley Lateral5 at milepost 7.6 of the Huguenot Loop
Once completed, the Eastern Upgrade Project will add 223 MMcf/d of capacity along Millennium’s system in New York.
The project is expected to be placed in service Fall 2018.