FERC has approved Enbridge’s request to use temporary workspace and a temporary access road at milepost 67.3 along the Ohio Pipeline Energy Network Project to retrieve surficial soil material that has slipped beyond the certificated right-of-way and stabilize the affected area at that location.
The Ohio Pipeline Energy Network Project consists of:
- 75.8 miles of pipeline from milepost 0.0 in Hanover Township, Columbiana County, Ohio, to approximately milepost 75.8 in Switzerland Township, Monroe County, Ohio (Ohio Extension)
- Two 9,400 horsepower gas turbine compressor units at the new Colerain Compressor Station at approximate milepost 49.9 on the Ohio Extension in Colerain Township, Belmont County, Ohio
- The Kensington Receipt Meter and Regulator (M&R) Station
- The Brush Creek M&R Station, which includes the Dominion Transmission, Inc. Interconnect Delivery M&R Station, pig launcher assembly, approximately 1,000 feet of 10-inch diameter pipe, pig receiver assembly, and the Chesapeake Receipt M&R Station
- The Salem Township Receipt M&R Station
- A quadruple 12-inch-run regulating station at approximate milepost 74.1 on the Ohio Extension in Switzerland Township, Monroe County, Ohio, upstream of the tie-ins for lines 10, 15, 25, and 30
The project was placed in service in 2015.