As part of the Hillabee Expansion Project, FERC has approved Williams’ request to use an additional 2.46 acres of temporary workspace in Tallapoosa County, Alabama, marking the fifth project request granted since the start of 2017.
These requests include:
- Using an additional .37 acre of temporary workspace in Tallapoosa County, Alabama
- Temporarily widen access road AR-911.12 in Coosa County, Alabama
- Relocating the mainline tie-in facility and alter access roads AR- CS84-4 and AR-Logging Road at Compressor Station 84 in Choctaw County, Alabama
- Utilizing additional temporary workspace, creating a new permanent access road, and converting a previously approved permanent access road to a temporary access road in Tallapoosa County, Alabama
- Modifying the crossing of a pond in Tallapoosa County, Alabama.
The Hillabee Expansion Project will increase the existing Transco pipeline’s capacity in Alabama and deliver gas to the proposed Sabal Trail pipeline. The project will be built in three phases, with the first phase expected to be finished in the second quarter of 2017. Once finished, the pipeline will add a total of approximately 1,131,000 dekatherms per day of pipeline capacity to the Transco system by 2021.