FERC has approved Canyon Midstream Partners’ request to construct and operate the Pomelo Connector Pipeline, which includes:
- 13.6 miles of 30-inch-diameter pipeline extending from Enbridge’s proposed Petronila Compressor Station to the Nueces Header
- The new 5,000 hp Pomelo Compressor Station in Nueces County, Texas
- 0.2 miles of 30-inch-diameter discharge pipeline in Nueces County, Texas
- Flow control facilities downstream of its interconnect with Enbridge at the proposed Petronila Compressor Station
- Meter facilities upstream of the pipeline’s connection with the Nueces Header
Once completed, the Pomelo Connector Pipeline will provide 400,000 Dth per day of firm transportation service to Mexico’s Comisión Federal de Electricidad from an interconnection with Enbridge’s system at the proposed Petronila Compressor Station to the Nueces Header, an intrastate header system to be constructed in Nueces County, Texas.