Ritchie Bros.’ fifth Ontario auction of the year looks to be a big one as more than 2,150 items will be sold at its Toronto (Bolton) site. All items in the auction will be sold unreserved—meaning no minimum bids and no reserve prices. Equipment highlights include 65+ compactors, 60+ excavators, 25+ wheel loaders, 20+ loader backhoes, 55+ aerial work platforms (boom & scissor lifts), and 120+ truck tractors, as well as cranes, snow plows, and more.
Specific equipment highlights include :
- Four unused 2017 Western Star 4700SF T/A plow/sander trucks
- Four Caterpillar D8T crawler tractors
- Three Komatsu HM300-2 6×6 articulated dump trucks
- Two 2012 John Deere 670G LC hydraulic excavators
- Two John Deere 470G LC hydraulic excavators
- Two 2015 Kenworth T880 heavy haul trucks
- Two 2013 Grove RT770E 70-ton 4x4x4 rough terrain crane
- A 2013 Sany SCC8068 75-ton crawler crane
- A 2007 Link-Belt HTC8690 90-ton 8x4x4 hydraulic truck crane
- A 2015 Caterpillar 450F 4×4 loader backhoe
- A 2013 Caterpillar 950K wheel loader.