Ritchie Bros. sold more than 3,000 transportation, construction, and farming equipment items at an unreserved public auction in Houston, TX on April 15 – 16, 2015. Auction highlights included 90+ excavators, 55+ crawler tractors, 45+ cranes, as well as a large selection of agricultural tractors, wheel loaders, loader backhoes, and more. Day two of the auction featured a massive selection of transportation items, including 255+ truck tractors, 275+ trailers, and more. Every item was sold to the highest bidder on auction day, regardless of price—without minimum bids or reserve prices.
Specific equipment highlights included:
- 35+ 2012 Peterbilt 386 truck tractors
- 20 2012 Kenworth T800 truck tractors
- 20+ late-model Peterbilt 388 truck tractors
- A 2013 John Deere 8310R MFWD tractor
- A 2012 Caterpillar 950K wheel loader
- A 2012 John Deere 8285R MFWD tractor
- Three late-model Volvo A40F 6×6 articulated dump trucks
- Eight late-model Caterpillar D6N LGP crawler tractors
- Four late-model Caterpillar 336EL hydraulic excavators
- Three 2012 Volvo EC300DL hydraulic excavators
- Four late-model Terex RT555-1 55-ton 4x4x4 rough terrain cranes
For more information on the auction, including detailed equipment information and high-resolution equipment photos, visit rbauction.com/Houston.